Businesses, Click Here
Oklahoma.StateRecords.org is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”). You understand and acknowledge that these reports are NOT “consumer reports” as defined by the FCRA. Your access and use of a report is subject to our Terms of Service and you expressly acknowledge that you are prohibited from using this service and this report to determine an individual’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or any other purpose regulated by the FCRA.


Staterecords.org provides access to CRIMINAL, PUBLIC, and VITAL RECORDS (arrest records, warrants, felonies, misdemeanors, sexual offenses, mugshots, criminal driving violations, convictions, jail records, legal judgments, and more) aggregated from a variety of sources, such as county sheriff's offices, police departments, courthouses, incarceration facilities, and municipal, county and other public and private sources.

Staterecords.org is a privately owned, independently run resource for government-generated public records. It is not operated by, affiliated or associated with any state, local or federal government or agency.

Staterecords.org is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") and should not be used to determine an individual's eligibility for personal credit or employment, tenant screening or to assess risk associated with a business transaction. You understand and agree that you may not use information provided by Staterecords.org for any unlawful purpose, such as stalking or harassing others, and including for any purpose under the FCRA.

This website contains information collected from public and private resources. Staterecords.org cannot confirm that information provided is accurate or complete. Please use any information provided responsibly.

By clicking "I Agree," you consent to our Terms of Use and are authorizing Staterecords.org to conduct a people research to identify preliminary results of the search subject you entered. You understand and agree that search reports will only be available with a purchase.

Tulsa County Arrest, Court, and Public Records

Crime Numbers

Tulsa County recorded a total of 33,052 crimes in 2017, the most recent year with a complete set of crime data. This figure represents a 5.7% decline in overall crime rate compared to the previous year and a 6.9% rise compared to the crime total for 2013. The county's 2017 crime statistics include 72 murders, 541 rapes, 1,047 robberies, and 3,270 felonious assaults. Incidences of property crimes include 6,751 burglaries, 17,193 larcenies, 4,178 motor vehicle thefts, and 165 arsons.

The five-year crime trend for Tulsa County reveals that murder (16.1%), rape (16.8%), felonious assault (15%), larceny (4.2%), and motor vehicle theft (47%) rates rose. On the other hand, robbery (2.3%), burglary (5.4%), and arson (8.8%) rates declined between 2013 and 2017.

Criminal Records

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation keeps all criminal history records for the state and can provide background checks upon request. To obtain a criminal history report, start by downloading and filling out the Criminal History Request Form. You can submit this by faxing it to (405) 879-2503. Alternatively, send it by mail or bring it to:

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
6600 N. Harvey
Oklahoma City, OK 73116

When submitting your request by mail, make sure to include a self-addressed stamped envelope and a cashier's check, business check, or money order for report fees. Cash payments are accepted for walk-in request while credit card is the only payment option for fax requests. The fee for a name-based criminal history check is $15. Fingerprint-based check costs $19 while each search for a sex or violent offender costs $2.

In accordance with the Oklahoma Public Records Act, the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office makes the incident reports generated by its officers available to the public. Crime victims get one free copy of incident reports involving them but must pay for additional copies. You can submit a request for the records of the Sheriff's Office by emailing pio@tcso.org. Alternatively, bring or mail the request to:

Tulsa County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
303 West 1st Street
Faulkner Building
Tulsa, OK 74103

The Sheriff's Office charges 25 cents per page for single-sided paper copies of requested records. The fee for certified copies is $1 per page while each DVD and audio cassette of records costs $1. There are also labor charges for searching, compiling, and reproducing records. For these services, the Tulsa County Sheriff charges $20 per hour at the rate of $5 per 15 minutes.

Oklahoma law empowers the state's Department of Corrections to maintain a centralized database of all registered sex offenders living in Oklahoma. Residents of Tulsa County can find registered offenders living in their neighborhoods by using the search functions of the Oklahoma Sex Offender Registry. The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office also provides a dedicated webpage to help members of the public locate and identify registered sex offenders residing in the various municipalities of the county. Visit the Sheriff's Offender Search page to find registered offenders by name and also search by zip code and street address.

The Tulsa County Jail is the David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center located at 300 N. Denver Avenue, Tulsa. Its phone number is (918) 596-8900. Use the provided inmate lookup tool to view the status of any individual incarcerated in this facility.

Friends and family can deposit money in inmates' accounts at the kiosks in the front lobby of the Criminal Justice Center. Both cash and credit card deposits are accepted at these locations. It is also possible to fund an inmate's account by sending a cashier's check or money order by mail to:

David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center
Inmate Accounts
300 N. Denver Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103

Make sure to write the inmate's name and jail number on the money order but not in the space provided for "Pay to the Order".

Court Records

Tulsa County has a District Court with a separate Juvenile Division. Besides these, there are nine Municipal Courts spread all over the county. The District Court is in the Tulsa County Courthouse located at:

500 South Denver Avenue
Room 200
Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 596-5420

Its Juvenile Division is at the Tulsa County Juvenile Justice Center located at:

315 South Gilcrease Museum Road
Tulsa, OK 74127
Phone: (918) 596-5912

The Tulsa County Clerk's Office maintains the records of both courts. These are available on the website of the Oklahoma State Courts Network (OSCN). Head to the OSCN Docket Search webpage to search for case records by case number and party name. Make sure to select Tulsa County District Court from the drop-down list of Court Selection. Visit the Court Clerk's Office at 500 South Denver Avenue to request physical copies of these records.

The Municipal Courts in Tulsa County are:

Bixby Municipal Court
116 West Needles Avenue,P.O. Box 70, Bixby, OK 74008
Phone: (918) 366-0424

Broken Arrow Municipal Court
2304 South 1st Place, Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Phone: (918) 451-8558

Collinsville Municipal Court
106 North 12th Street,
P.O. Box 730, Collinsville, OK 74021
Phone: (405) 371-1010 ext. 2022
Fax: (918) 371-1019

Glenpool Municipal Court
Water Department Building
14536 South Elwood Avenue, Glenpool, OK 74033
Phone: (918) 209-4684
Fax: (918) 322-5443
Contact information is for the Court Clerk's Office in the Water Department Building. Court is held at the Public Safety Building, 14600 South Elwood Avenue.

Jenks Municipal Court
211 North Elm Street,
P.O. Box 2007, Jenks, OK 74037
Phone: (918) 556-7409
Fax: (918) 299-2011

Owasso Municipal Court
200 South Main Street,
P.O. Box 180, Owasso, OK 74055
Phone: (918) 376-1550
Fax: (918) 376-1551
Contact information is for the Court Clerk office in the City Municipal Building. Court is held at the Old Central Building, 109 North Birch Street.

Sand Springs Municipal Court
100 East Broadway Street,
P.O. Box 338, Sand Springs, OK 74063
Phone: (918) 246-2500 ext. 2612
Fax: (918) 245-5046

Sperry Municipal Court
115 North Cincinnati Avenue,
P.O. Box 579, Sperry, OK 74073
Phone: (918) 288-7056

Tulsa Municipal Court
600 Civic Center, Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 596-1625

These courts hear misdemeanor cases including those involving criminal offenses and traffic violations. They are also responsible for resolving cases involving health, zoning, animal, and fire violations. Visit the courthouses to request for the records of cases heard at these locations.

Conducting a search is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.

Vital Records

The Tulsa County Court Clerk maintains all divorce records for the county. To obtain a copy of a dissolution of marriage decree, come to the Court Clerk's Office at 500 South Denver Avenue, Tulsa. The office is open to the public between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. from Monday through Friday. Find more information about getting your divorce record by calling the Clerk's Office at (918) 596-5454.

The Court Clerk also issues copies of marriage licenses in Tulsa County. To obtain these records, visit the Clerk's Office or call (918) 596-5478.

The Oklahoma State Department of Health issues certified copies of birth and death certificates through the Tulsa Division of Vital Records. Visit or send a written request to:

James O. Goodwin Health Center
5051 S. 129th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74134-7004

This office opens to the public from Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. The is non-refundable $15 search fee that also provides a certified copy of a birth or death certificate. Each additional certified copy of the same record costs $15. An heirloom birth certificate costs $35. The Vital Records office accepts cash (in-person requests only), check, and money order for fee payments. Make your check or money order payable to OSDH.